Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Formation of The Malton Urban Militia

I am Milhouse Carter Cheese, a 64 year old Vietnam veteran and survivor of the outbreak of infection and the walking dead that now populate the streets of the city of Malton. I was defeated in Malton's last municipal election by the incumbent (whom I now believe to be deceased - or undead) On January 21st, I have declared myself to be mayor of Malton, in the hopes that doing so will lead to the restoration of order to a community in crisis and chaos.

Together with other survivors, we are forming a coalition of the willing - a volunteer army known as The Malton Urban Militia. As I speak, members of the M.U.M. have been dispatched to scout strategic locales throughout the city. Stay tuned to 28.29 MHz for regular broadcasts and updates, and visit our information center regularly for updates on the progress of the M.U.M.

I am an idealistic man, and I still believe in the inherent goodness of man toward his brother. Although altruistic by nature, as mayor I am keenly aware that desperate measures are required to salvage and protect our community, which will at times necessitate preclusion of a humanitarian agenda.

Rebels and other enemies of society (PKers - you know who you are) - I implore you to stand down and co-operate with the M.U.M. for the good of your community at large.

...this has been your mayor speaking.

No comments: